Thursday, April 24, 2008

Eggnog

Yes, right now I am enjoying Pike Place roast with genuine Braum's eggnog in it. It is nothing short of heaven. How could I achieve such a glorious brew? Through the miracle of deep freezes. Now my one solace in the winter months is comforting me in this warm weather.
It sounds dumb, but eggnog is one of those things that always brings back memories for me, my nostalgia if you will. So, speaking of being nostalgic, we're packing and getting ready to move, and it's weird to look at everything around us and know that it'll be out of our lives in a few weeks. A full quarter of my life has been spent living in this city, wrapped in this Nazarene bubble. Laura and I haven't known each other while living anywhere else, and now we're leaving this all behind to go someplace new.
I can't wait.