Monday, March 31, 2008

Our secret is out!

Friends, and by friends I mean a group of Nazarene white people (Yes Joe Ibanez, you count too), we have been found out. My wife, in all of her melanin-lacking glory found a blog called Stuff White People Like. Thinking it was just a joke, I checked it out, only to find every detail of my albinic life displayed in convenient blog format. You must check it out and be confronted with your own self-made stereotypes.
To save you some time, I want to highlight two of the posts:
For the Oregonians out there:
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/2008/03/11/87-outdoor-performance-clothes/
And for the OKC1st folk out there:
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/2008/03/05/82-hating-corporations/

It just blew your freaking mind, didn't it?

2 comments:

Carl Zoch said...

I saw this blog a few weeks ago and have felt completely naked ever since.

Jen said...

That is sooo great! I have secretly been reading it for over a month now! :) See you soon!

Jen H.