Friday, February 15, 2008

Remembering my childhood

The other day Keith and I were having our usual Seinfeld-esque conversation on the way home from school, and we landed on the topic of childhood toys. Come to find out, we both had some of the coolest toys ever made: Starcom. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you've already failed at life. I still have all my Starcom toys securely stored in my parents' attic, so if someday you feel like filling that dark hole in your heart, I'll let you play with them. Maybe.
Anyway, I found this article today that perfectly articulates every feeling I ever had about Starcom, and it may be able to explain their majesty to you:

http://www.digitalmonkeybox.com/starcom.htm

1 comment:

Zach said...

no no no no. Ninja Turtles, GI Joes, and Ghostbusters.

Done. Over.