Wednesday, October 22, 2008

U.F.O.

My brother and I were sitting out on the porch a few moments ago, pontificating- as is the custom of Reeses- when we saw a UFO. I looked up in the sky, and this large, shiny, grayish crescent went gliding over our house. Now, tonight was partly cloudy, and the wind was blowing the clouds west pretty quickly. This crescent was the same color as the clouds, but it was going north. It had no lights, and made no sound, and it was big. It was roughly the same size as the moon in the sky. A little later a plane flew over, and it was really high, but we could still see its lights and hear its engines. Not so with this UFO. We watched go through a few couds, and then we lost sight of it over some trees. It was the craziest thing I've ever seen.

1 comment:

Joe said...

I still say it was a stealth bomber. Oh, and yeah... I just found your blog. I might rss it and I might not. Wanna fight about it?